- To spread joy and contentment.
- To encourage you to live life in a brighter world through colour and pattern.
- Encourage you to become more confident, bold and be true to your own identity in terms of design.
- To add positive energy to any interior space in the form of colour and pattern.
- To communicate the visual power of nature through my designs and bring the outdoors inside to inspire and motivate.
- I stand by the concept of Biophilia- the hypothesis which suggests that humans possess an innate tendency to seek connection with nature and other forms of life.
- To create long-lasting bespoke products, without causing any unnecessary harm to the environment.
-In terms of any workshops - I aim to purely bring joy and happiness through the medium of art. (please contact me for information on workshops available)
- Care for the environment – we all need to be mindful and do better for our planet.
- Complete commitment in all things that I do to deliver high-quality work with skill and authenticity.
- Strive to support others, have open and honest conversations, collaborate and to share skills, inspiration and ideas.