5 easy steps to explore an expressive mark making technique using this quick and satisfying method.
Materials you will need are:
- Quink Ink
- Bleach diluted - water/bleach 3:1
- Stretch the paper with gum-strip or using masking tape to tape down all the sides.
- Brush a generous portion of Quink ink to cover the whole surface area of the paper. Leave to air dry or carefully dry using a hair dryer.
- Mix a little bit of bleach into a mixing bowl with water with the ratio of water to bleach 3:1.
- Using the pipette, draw up the diluted bleach and spray onto your ink ready paper.
- Be mindful and aware of being, use this energy to express how you feel through making spontaneous marks on the page.
Let me know how you get on!